We have the answer for Mouth crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Mouth crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Mouth Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Network on which “Everybody Hates Chris” originally aired Crossword Clue
- What ancient philosophers believed were infinite in number and moved in an endless void Crossword Clue
- Captures Crossword Clue
- Make-up artist? Crossword Clue
- Cracks in a small window? Crossword Clue
- Hearty dishes Crossword Clue
- Perch for a bowler, perhaps Crossword Clue
- “Get a ___ of that!” Crossword Clue
- Went like the dickens Crossword Clue
- This is breathtaking! Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOUTH (verb)
- express in speech
- articulate silently; form words with the lips only
- MOUTH (noun)
- the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge
- a spokesperson (as a lawyer)
- SASS (noun)
- an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- SASS (verb)
- answer back in an impudent or insolent manner
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Mouth crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.