We have the answer for Moved slowly crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Moved slowly crossword clue most recently seen in the Thomas Joseph Crossword.
Moved slowly Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- “I can — hint” Crossword Clue
- Gets together Crossword Clue
- Stomach Crossword Clue
- Flexible conjunction Crossword Clue
- Top-secret govt. org. Crossword Clue
- Nashville NHL team Crossword Clue
- Sumerian sun god Crossword Clue
- Tampa Bay NHL team Crossword Clue
- Fireplace output Crossword Clue
- Los Angeles NHL team Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- EASED (5 letters)
- CREPT (5 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SLOWLY (adverb)
- in music
- without speed (`slow’ is sometimes used informally for `slowly’)
- MOVED (adjective)
- being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - January 8 2024
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - November 28 2023
- Newsday Crossword - August 17 2023
- Thomas Joseph Crossword - July 1 2022
About the Thomas Joseph Crossword
Thomas Joseph is an American crossword puzzle creator who is known for his daily syndicated crossword puzzle, which is published in newspapers across the United States and Canada.
Joseph was born in 1955 in Flushing, New York, and began creating crossword puzzles in the early 1990s. His first puzzles were published in Games Magazine and the New York Times, and he later began creating puzzles for the Universal Crossword syndicate.
In 2003, Joseph launched his own syndicated crossword puzzle, which is now distributed by Andrews McMeel Syndication. The puzzle has become popular for its clever clues and themes, as well as its challenging difficulty level.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Moved slowly crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.