We have the answer for Moved speedily crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Moved speedily Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Moved speedily. This clue last appeared August 1, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Moved speedily crossword clue should be:
- ZIPPED (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPEEDILY (adverb)
- with speed
- MOVED (adjective)
- being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Preceding periods Crossword Clue
- Molecule’s makeup Crossword Clue
- On the — (fleeing) Crossword Clue
- Ill-mannered Crossword Clue
- Museum focus Crossword Clue
- Sixth sense, briefly Crossword Clue
- Rewarded good service Crossword Clue
- Muscular-looking, in slang Crossword Clue
- Touches down Crossword Clue
- Japanese sport Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.