We have the answer for Movie cliche crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Movie cliche Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Movie cliche. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Movie cliche crossword clue should be:
- TROPE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLICHE (noun)
- a trite or obvious remark
- TROPE (noun)
- language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ___ for the course Crossword Clue
- Quarterback ___ (tricky football play) Crossword Clue
- ___ out (unsubscribes) Crossword Clue
- Canoe sealant Crossword Clue
- Part of a three-piece suit Crossword Clue
- City home to the CDC (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- ‘u get me?’ Crossword Clue
- Huge amount Crossword Clue
- Castle barriers under drawbridges Crossword Clue
- Animals related to weasels Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.