We have the answer for Movie excerpt crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Movie excerpt crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Movie excerpt Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Vacant Crossword Clue
- Rocking teen vamp is sort of artist Crossword Clue
- Look to burn church Crossword Clue
- Right jug brought in by booze factor Crossword Clue
- Some within advance Le Bon as star Crossword Clue
- Volatile Crossword Clue
- Hot drink medical attendant holds Crossword Clue
- Slanting letters Crossword Clue
- My pet Dicky is hungry Crossword Clue
- British always on time for drink Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- CLIP (4 letters)
- FILMCLIP (8 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXCERPT (verb)
- take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- EXCERPT (noun)
- a passage selected from a larger work
- MOVIE (noun)
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Movie excerpt crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.