We have the answer for Moving lightly and quickly, in music crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Moving lightly and quickly, in music Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Moving lightly and quickly, in music. This clue last appeared January 18, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Moving lightly and quickly, in music crossword clue should be:
- VOLANTE (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIGHTLY (adverb)
- in a small quantity or extent
- with few burdens
- MOVING (adjective)
- arousing or capable of arousing deep emotion
- in motion
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Affirmative from an ensign Crossword Clue
- Works on walls Crossword Clue
- Prep chef’s tools Crossword Clue
- Californie ou Floride, par exemple Crossword Clue
- Speckled steeds Crossword Clue
- Cobbler cousin Crossword Clue
- Favored Crossword Clue
- Symbol of Neptune Crossword Clue
- Milliner’s product Crossword Clue
- Where to find dates? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.