We have the answer for Mr. Brezhnev crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Mr. Brezhnev Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Mr. Brezhnev. This clue last appeared September 20, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Mr. Brezhnev crossword clue should be:
- LEONID (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BREZHNEV (noun)
- Soviet statesman who became president of the Soviet Union (1906-1982)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Opening night Crossword Clue
- Yellow-brown gemstone Crossword Clue
- Debussy’s “La —” Crossword Clue
- Marisa’s “Only Love” role Crossword Clue
- Goodies Crossword Clue
- Swampy terrain Crossword Clue
- Total nonsense Crossword Clue
- Give a ring Crossword Clue
- Author Hunter Crossword Clue
- Automatic reaction Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.