Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Museum robbery crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Museum robbery Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Museum robbery. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Museum robbery crossword clue should be:
- HEIST (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEIST (verb)
- commit a burglary; enter and rob a dwelling.
- HEIST (noun)
- robbery at gunpoint.
- the act of stealing.
- MUSEUM (noun)
- a depository for collecting and displaying objects having scientific or historical or artistic value.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Childbirth specialist Crossword Clue
- Prefix for ‘way’ or ‘day’ Crossword Clue
- ‘The weekend’s here at last!’ Crossword Clue
- Shrek, for one Crossword Clue
- Goof up Crossword Clue
- Poems of praise Crossword Clue
- ‘And I ___ it all to you!’ Crossword Clue
- Vital blood vessel Crossword Clue
- Tabi, for example Crossword Clue
- Came to a permanent stop Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.