We have the answer for Musical drama crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Musical drama Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Musical drama. This clue last appeared January 3, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Musical drama crossword clue should be:
- OPERA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUSICAL (adjective)
- containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
- characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music
- MUSICAL (noun)
- a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
- OPERA (noun)
- a building where musical dramas are performed
- a commercial browser
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Chicago team Crossword Clue
- Coral structure Crossword Clue
- Firefly, for one Crossword Clue
- Pub pints Crossword Clue
- Make void Crossword Clue
- Show gratitude to Crossword Clue
- They’re typed on entry keypads Crossword Clue
- Builds Crossword Clue
- Spy writings Crossword Clue
- Old autos Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.