We have the answer for Musical pace crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Musical pace Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Musical pace. This clue last appeared February 8, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Musical pace crossword clue should be:
- TEMPO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword February 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PACE (noun)
- a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
- the relative speed of progress or change
- PACE (verb)
- measure (distances) by pacing
- go at a pace
- TEMPO (noun)
- (music) the speed at which a composition is to be played
- the rate of some repeating event
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Alda of ‘M*A*S*H’ Crossword Clue
- Reminder for your meetings Crossword Clue
- Hard-hearted Crossword Clue
- Gas pump choice, for short Crossword Clue
- What powered old locomotives Crossword Clue
- Roadside eatery Crossword Clue
- Low card Crossword Clue
- Point opposite WNW Crossword Clue
- New parents’ celebration Crossword Clue
- ‘You sure of that?’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.