We have the answer for Mystery solved! crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Mystery solved! Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- The cookie in cookies and cream milkshakes typically Crossword Clue
- Interjection meaning whatever that was popularized by The Simpsons Crossword Clue
- Prefix for liberal or conservative Crossword Clue
- Michael ___: Shame the Devil (SNL comedian’s stand-up special) Crossword Clue
- Cul-de-___ (road that often dead-ends in a circle) Crossword Clue
- Tracee Ellis Ross hairstyle for short Crossword Clue
- Lincoln’s nickname Crossword Clue
- Main character on Futurama Crossword Clue
- Subject matter to discuss Crossword Clue
- “Don’t ___ this at home!” Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- AHA (3 letters)
- EUREKA (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOLVED (adjective)
- explained or answered
- EUREKA (noun)
- an alloy of copper and nickel with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient; used as resistance wire
- a town in northwest California on an arm of the Pacific Ocean
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.