We have the answer for Name hidden in “oleomargarine” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Name hidden in “oleomargarine” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Name hidden in “oleomargarine”. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Name hidden in “oleomargarine” crossword clue should be:
- OMAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NAME (verb)
- assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- NAME (noun)
- family based on male descent
- a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “What’s gotten ___ you?” Crossword Clue
- Recite the rosary, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Enormous amounts to spend NYT Crossword Clue
- Big jump Crossword Clue
- Put a fork in it! NYT Crossword Clue
- Guy in a crew NYT Crossword Clue
- Trademarked coffee holder NYT Crossword Clue
- Sushi staple that isn’t served raw NYT Crossword Clue
- Big name in juice pouches NYT Crossword Clue
- Do a cobbler’s job on NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.