We have the answer for NASA launch crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
NASA launch Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for NASA launch. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the NASA launch crossword clue should be:
- ROCKET (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAUNCH (noun)
- the act of propelling with force
- a motorboat with an open deck or a half deck
- LAUNCH (verb)
- begin with vigor
- get going; give impetus to
- ROCKET (noun)
- sends a firework display high into the sky
- propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
- ROCKET (verb)
- shoot up abruptly, like a rocket
- propel with a rocket
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Acted moody Crossword Clue
- Sagan or Sandburg Crossword Clue
- Begin to blush Crossword Clue
- Rubdown at a spa Crossword Clue
- Tel Aviv’s land: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Sneaky trick Crossword Clue
- ‘Grand’ event for a new store Crossword Clue
- Charged atom Crossword Clue
- Carolyn __ (Nancy Drew series byline) Crossword Clue
- Sea metaphor of song Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.