We have the answer for Nasal partitions crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nasal partitions Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nasal partitions. This clue last appeared March 16, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nasal partitions crossword clue should be:
- SEPTA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NASAL (adjective)
- sounding as if the nose were pinched
- of or in or relating to the nose
- NASAL (noun)
- an elongated rectangular bone that forms the bridge of the nose
- a consonant produced through the nose with the mouth closed
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Mexican miss Crossword Clue
- Stumble Crossword Clue
- Preceder of Glenn into orbit Crossword Clue
- Check Crossword Clue
- Pester Crossword Clue
- Those people? Crossword Clue
- Sort of slipknot Crossword Clue
- What a band may be on for a while Crossword Clue
- Unpunctual Crossword Clue
- Ref’s call Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.