We have the answer for Native of Ankara crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Native of Ankara Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Native of Ankara. This clue last appeared November 14, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Daily. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Native of Ankara crossword clue should be:
- TURK (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crossword Champ Daily Crossword November 14 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANKARA (noun)
- the capital of Turkey; located in west-central Turkey; it was formerly known as Angora and is the home of Angora goats
- TURK (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Turkey
Today's Crossword Champ Daily Answers
- ___-Xers (baby boomers’ kids) Crossword Clue
- Hop-Frog author Crossword Clue
- (Area for clouds) Crossword Clue
- Sight on the Hudson Crossword Clue
- Breakfast staple Crossword Clue
- Table scrap Crossword Clue
- Crackpot WSJ Crossword Clue
- Synagogue chests WSJ Crossword Clue
- Switz neighbor abbr Crossword Clue
- Balkan citizen Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.