We have the answer for NBA star Irving crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for NBA star Irving crossword clue most recently seen in the Missing Letter Crossword.
NBA star Irving Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Missing Letter Crossword Answers
- NOUN: “a large, glossy-black bird (Corvus corax) that is widely distributed in northern parts of the northern hemisphere” Crossword Clue
- From ___ (comprehensive, like a dictionary) Crossword Clue
- VERB: “to violate a law or rule : do wrong” Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “the conscious use of skill and creative imagination especially in the production of aesthetic objects” Crossword Clue
- Assistants Crossword Clue
- Plastic wrap brand Crossword Clue
- Drill or chisel, say Crossword Clue
- French for “brother” Crossword Clue
- Lack of difficulty Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “any of various large chiefly herbivorous usually green or brownish tropical American lizards” Crossword Clue
You can play the Missing Letter Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IRVING (noun)
- United States writer remembered for his stories (1783-1859)
- United States writer of darkly humorous novels (born in 1942)
- STAR (verb)
- mark with an asterisk
- be the star in a performance
- STAR (adjective)
- indicating the most important performer or role
- STAR (noun)
- a star-shaped character * used in printing
- the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the NBA star Irving crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.