We have the answer for Neigh-sayer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Neigh-sayer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Neigh-sayer. This clue last appeared March 7, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Neigh-sayer crossword clue should be:
- HORSE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword March 7 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEIGH (verb)
- make a characteristic sound, of a horse
- NEIGH (noun)
- the characteristic sounds made by a horse
- HORSE (noun)
- a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- troops trained to fight on horseback
- HORSE (verb)
- provide with a horse or horses
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Course unit Crossword Clue
- “Very funny!” online Crossword Clue
- Kids’ card game Crossword Clue
- Marsh hopper Crossword Clue
- Like some roofs and claws Crossword Clue
- Fragrant tree Crossword Clue
- Nautical unit Crossword Clue
- Spiked club Crossword Clue
- With 12-Across, Brat Pack actor Crossword Clue
- Alaskan native Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.