We have the answer for Nephew’s sister crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nephew’s sister Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nephew’s sister. This clue last appeared February 26, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nephew’s sister crossword clue should be:
- NIECE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SISTER (noun)
- a female person who has the same parents as another person
- a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group
- NEPHEW (noun)
- a son of your brother or sister
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Alternative to a lighter Crossword Clue
- Probate attorney’s field Crossword Clue
- Dish such as gyeran-mari Crossword Clue
- Tend to some zosui Crossword Clue
- Paste for zosui Crossword Clue
- Insensitive Crossword Clue
- MSNBC competitor NYT Crossword Clue
- ‘Evergreen’ singer-songwriter Crossword Clue
- Currency accepted at an izakaya Crossword Clue
- Iran’s largest city Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.