We have the answer for ‘Never ___ a chance’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘Never ___ a chance’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘Never ___ a chance’. This clue last appeared December 14, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Never ___ a chance’ crossword clue should be:
- STOOD (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHANCE (noun)
- a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
- the possibility of future success
- CHANCE (verb)
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome
- CHANCE (adjective)
- occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
- NEVER (adverb)
- not ever; at no time in the past or future
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Zigzag downhill Crossword Clue
- Dangle a carrot in front of Crossword Clue
- Window covering Crossword Clue
- Voice below alto Crossword Clue
- Winter Olympics hats Crossword Clue
- FedEx competitor Crossword Clue
- ‘It wasn’t me,’ for example Crossword Clue
- ‘That’s too bad’ Crossword Clue
- Show to be true Crossword Clue
- Spilled the beans Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.