A One Piece Game on Roblox added a late night update on March 30th, 2022 that brings some new content to the game. There’s a brand new shop UI, which will hopefully make things easier to navigate. A one billion cap on bounties has been added. There are three new bosses to fight: Bandit Leader, Gorilla, and the Desert Bandit Leader. Duping has been a problem in the game, so Fruit dropping has been disabled until they can fix the issue.
More free Beli has been added, get it by heading to our A One Piece Game Codes page! You can find the patch notes on the update below.
- Enel now actually drops pole
- BRAND NEW SHOP UI!
- 1 Billion Cap on bounty
- Fruit RARITIES:
- 10% Legendary: Phoenix, Quake
- 35% Rare: Fire, Magma, Ice, Light, Lightning
- 55% Common: Chop, Invisible, Barrier
- New BOSSES (Bandit Leader, Gorilla, Desert Bandit Leader)
- DISABLED dropping fruits until we fix duping
- PVP cooldown. If another player kills you, for 5 minutes you’re not able to PVP (DISABLES TOXIC SPAWN KILLING)
- Quake moves have been buffed. Damage and range increase.
- Quake tsunami damage has been buffed and speed has been doubled.
- Bisento moves have been revamped
- New pika model added
- Pole has been buffed a bit, less cooldown on 2nd move.