We have the answer for New Jersey athlete crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
New Jersey athlete Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for New Jersey athlete. This clue last appeared September 19, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the New Jersey athlete crossword clue should be:
- DEVIL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ATHLETE (noun)
- a person trained to compete in sports
- JERSEY (noun)
- a close-fitting pullover shirt
- a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13 colonies
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Seize the day letters Crossword Clue
- Chimpanzee or human Crossword Clue
- Keep your distance from Crossword Clue
- Sandal strap Crossword Clue
- Destroy as a dragon Crossword Clue
- Its roar can travel five miles Crossword Clue
- Dry geographically Crossword Clue
- There are about 454 in a pound Crossword Clue
- Writing table Crossword Clue
- Morse code plea Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.