We have the answer for New Jersey capital crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
New Jersey capital Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for New Jersey capital. This clue last appeared July 4, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the New Jersey capital crossword clue should be:
- TRENTON (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRENTON (noun)
- capital of the state of New Jersey; located in western New Jersey on the Delaware river
- CAPITAL (noun)
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- the federal government of the United States
- CAPITAL (adjective)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Insect organ Crossword Clue
- Gun the engine Crossword Clue
- TV bandleader Batiste Crossword Clue
- July 4th destinations Crossword Clue
- Bagel seasoning Crossword Clue
- Diamond arbiters Crossword Clue
- Pleasantly warm Crossword Clue
- Kate of “The Martian” Crossword Clue
- YouTube offering Crossword Clue
- Atty.’s title Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.