7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue New orleans chef lagasse, we have the answer below.
New orleans chef lagasse 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue New orleans chef lagasse in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- EMERIL (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ORLEANS (noun)
- a long siege of Orleans by the English was relieved by Joan of Arc in 1429.
- a city on the Loire river in north central France; site of the siege of Orleans by the English (1428-1429).
- CHEF (noun)
- a professional cook.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Makes a group at work – 7 Little Words
- Vacuum cleaner brand – 7 Little Words
- Thunderous noise – 7 Little Words
- Term of respect – 7 Little Words
- Beef jerky quality – 7 Little Words
- Breakfast spot – 7 Little Words
- Easternmost us capital – 7 Little Words
- Mastercard alternative – 7 Little Words
- Out of the ordinary – 7 Little Words
- Brings together – 7 Little Words