We have the answer for New Zealand native crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
New Zealand native Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for New Zealand native. This clue last appeared October 4, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the New Zealand native crossword clue should be:
- MAORI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ZEALAND (noun)
- the largest island of Denmark and the site of Copenhagen
- MAORI (noun)
- an ethnic minority of Polynesian and Melanesian descent who speak Maori and live in New Zealand
- the Oceanic language spoken by the Maori in New Zealand
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Storm tracker Crossword Clue
- *Marinara ingredient Crossword Clue
- Wary (of) Crossword Clue
- Actress Petty Crossword Clue
- Watch covertly Crossword Clue
- Act Crossword Clue
- Goat group Crossword Clue
- Exceptional performance Crossword Clue
- Hackers triumphant cry Crossword Clue
- Noises of exasperation Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.