We have the answer for News anchor Huntley crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
News anchor Huntley Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for News anchor Huntley. This clue last appeared May 22, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the News anchor Huntley crossword clue should be:
- CHET (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANCHOR (noun)
- a mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving
- a television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute
- ANCHOR (verb)
- fix firmly and stably
- secure a vessel with an anchor
- NEWS (noun)
- information about recent and important events
- the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- — del Fuego Crossword Clue
- Mgr.’s aide Crossword Clue
- Tapering off Crossword Clue
- Put on fancy duds, with “up” Crossword Clue
- Equestrian training Crossword Clue
- “— be an honor” Crossword Clue
- Distinctive film director Crossword Clue
- Common proof of age Crossword Clue
- Sailing races Crossword Clue
- “— ToK” (Kesha hit) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.