We have the answer for Newspaper desk leads, for short crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Newspaper desk leads, for short crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
Newspaper desk leads, for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on November 13, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword November 13, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Financial limit for a sports team Crossword Clue
- One of Santa’s reindeer Crossword Clue
- “___ and you’ll miss it!” Crossword Clue
- “Let me give it a shot” Crossword Clue
- Chicago WNBA squad Crossword Clue
- Round 3D figure Crossword Clue
- Room for many couch naps Crossword Clue
- “But wait, there’s ___!” Crossword Clue
- African grazer with striped legs Crossword Clue
- Place with paintings on display, perhaps Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NEWSPAPER (noun)
- the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- cheap paper made from wood pulp and used for printing newspapers
- EDS (noun)
- a rapid automatic system to detect plastic explosives in passengers’ luggage using X-ray technology and computers; designed for use in airports
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Newspaper desk leads, for short crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.