We have the answer for NFC North team, in headlines crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
NFC North team, in headlines Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for NFC North team, in headlines. This clue last appeared May 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the NFC North team, in headlines crossword clue should be:
- VIKES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TEAM (verb)
- form a team
- TEAM (noun)
- a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
- NORTH (noun)
- British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
- the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- NORTH (adverb)
- in a northern direction
- NORTH (adjective)
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the north
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Lamb watchers Crossword Clue
- Sneaks off Crossword Clue
- Country singer Sara Crossword Clue
- Texter’s ‘I believe . . .’ Crossword Clue
- German chancellor (1999) Crossword Clue
- Email icon Crossword Clue
- Retro ‘Way cool!’ Crossword Clue
- Estimation ending Crossword Clue
- Early American fur tycoon Crossword Clue
- Partner of Royce Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.