We have the answer for Nickname for Theodore crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nickname for Theodore Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nickname for Theodore. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nickname for Theodore crossword clue should be:
- TED (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NICKNAME (noun)
- a familiar name for a person (often a shortened version of a person’s given name)
- a descriptive name for a place or thing
- NICKNAME (verb)
- give a nickname to
- TED (noun)
- a tough youth of 1950’s and 1960’s wearing Edwardian style clothes
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Exposed Crossword Clue
- La __ Tar Pits Crossword Clue
- Tennis star Gauff Crossword Clue
- Distrustful Crossword Clue
- If u ask me NYT Crossword Clue
- Nonvirtual, for short Crossword Clue
- Lamb’s sound Crossword Clue
- Tree with aromatic wood Crossword Clue
- Playground game Crossword Clue
- Holiday with an egg hunt Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.