Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Nile reptiles crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Nile reptiles Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Nile reptiles. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nile reptiles crossword clue should be:
- ASPS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ASPS (noun)
- of southern Europe; similar to but smaller than the adder.
- cobra used by the Pharaohs as a symbol of their power over life and death.
- REPTILES (noun)
- any cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms.
Today's thomas-joseph-crossword Answers
- Chess turn Crossword Clue
- Ticked off Crossword Clue
- Broadcasts Crossword Clue
- Some bucks Crossword Clue
- Inform Crossword Clue
- Collapsed Crossword Clue
- Lures Crossword Clue
- Trick Crossword Clue
- Visibly shocked Crossword Clue
- Producers’ worries Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.