We have the answer for Nile reptiles crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nile reptiles Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nile reptiles. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nile reptiles crossword clue should be:
- ASPS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NILE (noun)
- the world’s longest river (4150 miles); flows northward through eastern Africa into the Mediterranean; the Nile River valley in Egypt was the site of the world’s first great civilization
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Jacket flap Crossword Clue
- Grotto sound Crossword Clue
- Readies for the game Crossword Clue
- Producers’ worries Crossword Clue
- Patriot Allen Crossword Clue
- Collapsed Crossword Clue
- Hot breakfast Crossword Clue
- Cosine’s reciprocal Crossword Clue
- Held up Crossword Clue
- Touches base Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.