7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Nixon’s undoing, we have the answer below.
Nixon’s undoing 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Nixon’s undoing in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- WATERGATE (9 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WATERGATE (noun)
- a political scandal involving abuse of power and bribery and obstruction of justice; led to the resignation of Richard Nixon in 1974.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Intellectual – 7 Little Words
- Animal on the maine flag – 7 Little Words
- One who refines a manuscript – 7 Little Words
- The space between – 7 Little Words
- Shakespearean poem – 7 Little Words
- Short hairstyles – 7 Little Words
- Untamed – 7 Little Words
- In a gratified manner – 7 Little Words
- Top landing in a building – 7 Little Words
- Implied – 7 Little Words