We have the answer for No. 1 Hun crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
No. 1 Hun Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for No. 1 Hun. This clue last appeared June 9, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the No. 1 Hun crossword clue should be:
- ATTILA (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HUN (noun)
- offensive term for a person of German descent
- a member of a nomadic people who invaded Europe in the 4th century
- ATTILA (noun)
- king of the Huns; the most successful barbarian invader of the Roman Empire (406-453)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Restroom at a pub Crossword Clue
- No booze provided initials Crossword Clue
- State Fair state Crossword Clue
- ___ and dined Crossword Clue
- Scary time for Caesar Crossword Clue
- Laugh and a half Crossword Clue
- Girl in The Last of Us video games Crossword Clue
- The Gift of the Magi author Crossword Clue
- Insects in a 1998 Pixar film Crossword Clue
- Lover’s question upon returning Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.