We have the answer for “No —!” (“Sure thing!”) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“No —!” (“Sure thing!”) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “No —!” (“Sure thing!”). This clue last appeared August 9, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “No —!” (“Sure thing!”) crossword clue should be:
- PROB (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THING (noun)
- a vaguely specified concern
- an action
- SURE (adjective)
- having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured
- certain to occur; destined or inevitable
- SURE (adverb)
- definitely or positively (`sure’ is sometimes used informally for `surely’)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Tub user Crossword Clue
- Broadway duds Crossword Clue
- Solicit Crossword Clue
- Sandwich option Crossword Clue
- Classical language Crossword Clue
- ICU hookup Crossword Clue
- Herrings’ cousins Crossword Clue
- Inherited Crossword Clue
- Ladies of Spain (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Funnel-shaped bloom Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.