We have the answer for Nobel Peace Prize winner Sakharov crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nobel Peace Prize winner Sakharov Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nobel Peace Prize winner Sakharov. This clue last appeared June 21, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nobel Peace Prize winner Sakharov crossword clue should be:
- ANDREI (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SAKHAROV (noun)
- Soviet physicist and dissident; helped develop the first Russian hydrogen bomb; advocated nuclear disarmament and campaigned for human rights (1921-1989)
- NOBEL (noun)
- Swedish chemist remembered for his invention of dynamite and for the bequest that created the Nobel prizes (1833-1896)
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Sitcom backgrounds Crossword Clue
- Bless with oil Crossword Clue
- Get set casually Crossword Clue
- Issue best kept within the clan Crossword Clue
- Pigpen grunt Crossword Clue
- Move rapidly toward Crossword Clue
- Gymnast Lee who won a gold medal at the 2020 Olympics Crossword Clue
- Hard-boiled Chinese snack Crossword Clue
- Bird in Egyptian art Crossword Clue
- Drive-__ ATM Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.