We have the answer for Nobel-winning economist Robert crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nobel-winning economist Robert Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nobel-winning economist Robert. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nobel-winning economist Robert crossword clue should be:
- MERTON (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ECONOMIST (noun)
- an expert in the science of economics
- WINNING (adjective)
- very attractive; capturing interest
- having won
- WINNING (noun)
- succeeding with great difficulty
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Wrinkly snacks in Bandar Seri Begawan? Crossword Clue
- Minuteman or Midgetman, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Cant Crossword Clue
- Basil, for one Crossword Clue
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band leader Ben Crossword Clue
- Sock set Crossword Clue
- Like entrants in some tournaments Crossword Clue
- Code name Crossword Clue
- Khmer Rouge dictator Crossword Clue
- Risky stratagem in Lusaka? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.