We have the answer for Nobelist Bohr crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Nobelist Bohr Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Nobelist Bohr. This clue last appeared August 29, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Nobelist Bohr crossword clue should be:
- NIELS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOBELIST (noun)
- winner of a Nobel prize
- BOHR (noun)
- Danish physicist who studied atomic structure and radiations; the Bohr theory of the atom accounted for the spectrum of hydrogen (1885-1962)
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Bread for a pastrami sandwich NYT Crossword Clue
- Video camera button NYT Crossword Clue
- It’s “read” to an unruly crowd NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Max (popular streaming service) NYT Crossword Clue
- Doesn’t hold back one’s emotions NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Gagarin, first person in space NYT Crossword Clue
- Oscar winner Redmayne NYT Crossword Clue
- Newspaper covering Congress, with “The” NYT Crossword Clue
- Trial version NYT Crossword Clue
- Test for some coll. seniors NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.