We have the answer for Non-feline kitten crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Non-feline kitten Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Non-feline kitten. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Non-feline kitten crossword clue should be:
- BABYRABBIT (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KITTEN (noun)
- young domestic cat
- KITTEN (verb)
- give birth to kittens
- FELINE (noun)
- any of various lithe-bodied roundheaded fissiped mammals, many with retractile claws
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Baltic state Crossword Clue
- Scholarship criterion Crossword Clue
- It means ‘mouth’ Crossword Clue
- __ Republic of Egypt Crossword Clue
- Bad behavior Crossword Clue
- Source of new USN ensigns Crossword Clue
- Sour-tasting Crossword Clue
- Food service giant Crossword Clue
- Waterlogged Crossword Clue
- Response to a dare Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.