We have the answer for Norway’s capital crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Norway’s capital Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Norway’s capital. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Norway’s capital crossword clue should be:
- OSLO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NORWAY (noun)
- a constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula; achieved independence from Sweden in 1905
- CAPITAL (noun)
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- the federal government of the United States
- CAPITAL (adjective)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Peck on the cheek Crossword Clue
- Kennel club classification Crossword Clue
- Remove creases in Crossword Clue
- Low-__ (suitable for dieters) Crossword Clue
- Meal from a slow cooker Crossword Clue
- Highly skilled Crossword Clue
- Mom’s sister Crossword Clue
- Heavy metal Crossword Clue
- University grounds Crossword Clue
- Much-admired person Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.