We have the answer for ‘. . . not ___ I care’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘. . . not ___ I care’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘. . . not ___ I care’. This clue last appeared December 18, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘. . . not ___ I care’ crossword clue should be:
- THAT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword December 18 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- be concerned with
- CARE (noun)
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- First-aid boxes Crossword Clue
- Currently extremely popular Crossword Clue
- Holes for shoelaces Crossword Clue
- Where to get a mud wrap Crossword Clue
- Like a snail’s pace Crossword Clue
- Chewing ___ Crossword Clue
- State east of Indiana Crossword Clue
- Food from a raw bar Crossword Clue
- 2014 Winter Olympics host city Crossword Clue
- ___ four (small pastry) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.