We have the answer for "Not good or bad, it was just ___!" (very boring) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the "Not good or bad, it was just ___!" (very boring) crossword clue answer below.
“Not good or bad, it was just ___!” (very boring) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on September 22, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our Daily Themed Crossword September 22, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Avenue crossers, for short Crossword Clue
- Poet’s tribute Crossword Clue
- Close male friend, fondly Crossword Clue
- Title of respect for Arthur Conan Doyle or P.G. Wodehouse Crossword Clue
- Pal for life, say: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- “___ & Order,” legal drama series Crossword Clue
- Kidney-shaped tropical nut Crossword Clue
- ___ Geo, channel for nature lovers Crossword Clue
- Manhattan’s Lexington ___, for short Crossword Clue
- “The Famous ___,” adventure novel by Enid Blyton about the adventures of a group of children Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BORING (noun)
- the act of drilling a hole in the earth in the hope of producing petroleum
- the act of drilling
- BORING (adjective)
- so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- JUST (adverb)
- (used for emphasis) absolutely
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- JUST (adjective)
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- of moral excellence
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “Not good or bad, it was just ___!” (very boring) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.