We have the answer for not in a good way 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
not in a good way 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words not in a good way in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- BADLY (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BADLY (adverb)
- in a disobedient or naughty way
- with great intensity (`bad’ is a nonstandard variant for `badly’)
- GOOD (noun)
- that which is pleasing or valuable or useful
- articles of commerce
- GOOD (adjective)
- with or in a close or intimate relationship
- exerting force or influence
- GOOD (adverb)
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good’ is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well’)
- completely and absolutely (`good’ is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly’)
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Speaking indistinctly
- Former Iranian rulers
- Red ones misdirect you
- Weasel family member
- Capable of changing
- Shows with a laugh track
- They’re red in the back
- That which remains
- Identifying mark
- Wicks in blocks of wax
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.