We have the answer for Not in class today crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Not in class today Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Not in class today. This clue last appeared September 20, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Not in class today crossword clue should be:
- ABSENT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLASS (noun)
- a body of students who graduate together
- people having the same social, economic, or educational status
- CLASS (verb)
- arrange or order by classes or categories
- TODAY (adverb)
- in these times
- TODAY (noun)
- the day that includes the present moment (as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow)
- the present time or age
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Vehicle’s emergency light Crossword Clue
- Breakfast chain, for short Crossword Clue
- Student’s marking pens Crossword Clue
- British nobles below dukes Crossword Clue
- Most sensible Crossword Clue
- Remove, as from office Crossword Clue
- Steadiness on board a ship Crossword Clue
- Short shopping trips Crossword Clue
- Direct way to deal with a challenge Crossword Clue
- Carryalls worn behind a student Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.