We have the answer for Not just “a” crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Not just “a” crossword clue answer below.
Not just “a” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Colony insect Crossword Clue
- *They don’t cover ankles Crossword Clue
- K-12 fundraising grp. Crossword Clue
- Sensitive spots Crossword Clue
- Do a background check on Crossword Clue
- *Workstation in a coffee shop maybe Crossword Clue
- Word before pants or Sun Crossword Clue
- Pasture-ized food? Crossword Clue
- Excruciating torment Crossword Clue
- *Software program that doesn’t run on phones or the web Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JUST (adverb)
- (used for emphasis) absolutely
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- JUST (adjective)
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- of moral excellence
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.