7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Not live, we have the answer below.
Not live 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Not live in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- TAPED (5 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAPED (adjective)
- recorded on tape.
- secured or held in place by tape.
- LIVE (adjective)
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing.
- capable of erupting.
- LIVE (verb)
- have life, be alive.
- be an inhabitant of or reside in.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Completely Fooled – 7 Little Words
- Fleeting – 7 Little Words
- Classic rock group led – 7 Little Words
- Forecasters’ instruments – 7 Little Words
- Well-bred – 7 Little Words
- Emulate ty pennington – 7 Little Words
- Many a screenplay – 7 Little Words
- Dark furs – 7 Little Words
- Learned – 7 Little Words
- Competitive scrabble need – 7 Little Words