7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Not too long ago, we have the answer below.
Not too long ago 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Not too long ago in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- RECENT (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RECENT (noun)
- approximately the last 10,000 years.
- RECENT (adjective)
- of the immediate past or just previous to the present time.
- LONG (adjective)
- good at remembering.
- planning prudently for the future.
- LONG (verb)
- desire strongly or persistently.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- A shoal – 7 Little Words
- Run faster than – 7 Little Words
- Means of transportation – 7 Little Words
- Bird singing – 7 Little Words
- Lumbago – 7 Little Words
- Baked, as eggs – 7 Little Words
- Job form – 7 Little Words
- Playwright tennessee – 7 Little Words
- Old-timey facial hair – 7 Little Words
- Gossip’s tidbit – 7 Little Words