We have the answer for Not very well crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Not very well crossword clue answer below.
Not very well Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun Mini Crossword Answers
- Having an unpleasant odour Crossword Clue
- Barking Crossword Clue
- Place, set down Crossword Clue
- Waterlogged Crossword Clue
- Abode of the Greek gods Crossword Clue
- Courteous Crossword Clue
- ___ Shriver, 1980s US tennis player Crossword Clue
- Person authorised to act for another Crossword Clue
- Plan (of an area) Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun Mini Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WELL (adverb)
- in a manner affording benefit or advantage
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good’ is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well’)
- WELL (adjective)
- resulting favorably
- in good health especially after having suffered illness or injury
- WELL (noun)
- an abundant source
- a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- WELL (verb)
- come up, as of a liquid
- ILL (adjective)
- affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- presaging ill fortune
- ILL (noun)
- an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
- ILL (adverb)
- (`ill’ is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well
- unfavorably or with disapproval
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Not very well crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.