In Roblox Notoriety, you are a criminal that needs to complete heists to make cash! The game is based upon the Payday franchise, and gives you the option to do the missions quietly or to go in shooting. If you can manage to get out of the heist alive, you will end up with a bunch of money that you can use to get new weapons and crates so that you can look your best when you’re out on a crime spree!
If you’re looking for freebies then you can find them with our Notoriety codes list. If you aren’t sure how to redeem codes in Notoriety, you can find out how below the codes list! Make sure to favorite this page by pressing CTRL + D on your keyboard or use the Add to Bookmark button on mobile.
We cover everything to do with Roblox! If your avatar is in need of some new clothes, hair, or anything else you can some great new stuff on our Roblox Free Items page. If you’re looking for more freebies, be sure to check out our Shindo Life Codes, Anime Adventures Codes, Blox Fruits Codes, Anime Souls Simulator Codes, and Fruit Warriors Codes pages!
All Notoriety Codes
We’ve got the newest valid codes listed below for Roblox Notoriety. These can be redeemed for money, badges, contracts, and safes! Use your cash to purchase new weapons, and open up safes to unlock exclusive cosmetics to dress up your character with! You will want to make sure to use these as soon as possible, because codes do expire after a period of time.
New Working Notoriety Codes
- hotsauce – Redeem code for Top Secret badge
- next – Redeem code for $100,000 Cash
- d4rkn1njarx – Redeem code for $500,000 Cash
- whatadeal – Redeem code for $600,000 Cash
- medic – Redeem code for 1x Extreme difficulty Blood Money contract
- ninja – Redeem code for 1x Nightmare difficulty Shadow Raid contract
- test – Redeem code for 1x Cardboard Safe
- 100m – Redeem code for 3x Ruby Safes
- shinysafe – Redeem code for 1x Diamond Safe
- favorite – Redeem code for 1x Extreme difficulty Golden Mask Casino contract
- bigbank – Redeem code for 1x Extreme difficulty Brick Bank contract
- hellodarkness – Redeem code for 1x Normal difficulty Shadow Raid contract
- downtown – Redeem code for 1x Normal difficulty Downtown Bank contract
- nighttime – Redeem code for 1x Nightmare difficulty Cook Off contract
- onehundredk – Redeem code for $100,000 Cash
- banksy – Redeem code for 1x Nightmare difficulty Downtown Bank contract
- gunupdate – Redeem code for 2x Diamond Safes
Find codes for a bunch of other games in our Roblox Games Codes page.
- No expired codes yet!
How do I redeem codes in Notoriety?
To redeem codes in Roblox Notoriety, you will just need to follow these steps:
- Open up Roblox Notoriety on your PC or Mobile device
- Tap on the Store button in the main menu before you play the game
- Look to the bottom of the Store menu and tap on the Redeem Codes button
- Copy a code from our list
- Paste it into the “Enter Code Here” textbox
- Hit the Redeem button to get your reward
Let us know if any of the codes aren’t working, and we’ll update the list as soon as possible!
Where do I get more codes for Notoriety?
To find more codes, make sure to follow realEvanPickett on Twitter, who is the developer of the game. You can also join the official Discord server for the game to get news, updates, and to chat with other players. Otherwise, we will be updating this wiki with all of the most recent codes, so make sure to check back frequently!
You’re a career criminal with the choice to quietly execute heists without being seen or go in loud while fending off the constant threat of the police. Equip yourself with weapons, equipment, and the skills needed so you can get violent the way you want to. Break into banks, massive vaults and score big.
Halloween Update Log
Happy Halloween! For the entirety of October, you can earn rewards from playing Haunted Forest and Trick or Treat! (Including the rare Dominus Formidulosus mask!)
New interaction system – which brings us very close to mobile support, with only the guns in our way now
New NPC ragdoll system
You can now move guards if they’re tied
Made repeat penalty a lot less harsh – you’ll need to play one match to see yours updated
Added an unready feature in preplanning
Added a distance-based rendering system for shadows
Added a dot crosshair (enable it in settings!)
Added option to disable lobby music
ou can now toggle interactions instead of hold it (switch it in settings!)
Added a status for TeleportService and DataStoreService in the lobby. It informs everyone what service(s) are currently down or running
Fixed various viewmodel positions
Fixed various skills related to interaction timing
Those are all of the codes we currently have listed for Roblox Notoriety. If you see one that we’re missing, please let us know in the comments so we can add it right away!