We have the answer for NOUN: "a computerized electronic [redacted] that performs basic banking functions" crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the NOUN: "a computerized electronic [redacted] that performs basic banking functions" crossword clue answer below.
NOUN: “a computerized electronic [redacted] that performs basic banking functions” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Missing Letter Crossword Answers
- “That’s so awesome!” Crossword Clue
- Former U.S. senator Olympia ___ Crossword Clue
- Liz who sings “Why Can’t I?” Crossword Clue
- Steering wheels for ships Crossword Clue
- Be composed (of) Crossword Clue
- Mild cheeses Crossword Clue
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame architect Crossword Clue
- Victorious general at Gettysburg Crossword Clue
- “The ___ Squad” Crossword Clue
- Keep watch over Crossword Clue
You can play the Missing Letter Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ATM (noun)
- an unattended machine (outside some banks) that dispenses money when a personal coded card is used
- a means of digital communications that is capable of very high speeds; suitable for transmission of images or voice or video as well as data
That should be all the information you need to solve for the NOUN: “a computerized electronic [redacted] that performs basic banking functions” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.