We have the answer for NOUN: "a long robe with wide sleeves traditionally worn with a broad sash as an outer garment by the Japanese" crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the NOUN: "a long robe with wide sleeves traditionally worn with a broad sash as an outer garment by the Japanese" crossword clue answer below.
NOUN: “a long robe with wide sleeves traditionally worn with a broad sash as an outer garment by the Japanese” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Missing Letter Crossword Answers
- VERB: “to obtain (something) by trickery” Crossword Clue
- ADJECTIVE: “causing great surprise or astonishment” Crossword Clue
- Keep watch over Crossword Clue
- Totally cool, in surfer-speak Crossword Clue
- PREFIX: “other than : reverse of : absence of” Crossword Clue
- Ramirez or Bareilles Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “an establishment for the lodging and entertaining of travelers” Crossword Clue
- Fish flippers Crossword Clue
- ADJECTIVE: “characterized by, relating to, or requiring only a small amount of moisture” Crossword Clue
- NOUN: “a small square or rectangle of rich usually chocolate cake often containing nuts” Crossword Clue
You can play the Missing Letter Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JAPANESE (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language
- JAPANESE (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- KIMONO (noun)
- a loose robe; imitated from robes originally worn by Japanese
That should be all the information you need to solve for the NOUN: “a long robe with wide sleeves traditionally worn with a broad sash as an outer garment by the Japanese” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.