Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Novel about a white whale; ‘Call me Ishmael’: crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Novel about a white whale; ‘Call me Ishmael’: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Novel about a white whale; ‘Call me Ishmael’:. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Novel about a white whale; ‘Call me Ishmael’: crossword clue should be:
- MOBYDICK (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOVEL (adjective)
- original and of a kind not seen before.
- pleasantly new or different.
- NOVEL (noun)
- an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story.
- a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Famous structure found in Paris made from wrought-iron: Crossword Clue
- This dwarf lost its planet status in 2006: Crossword Clue
- Black volcanic glass that can be made extremely sharp: Crossword Clue
- Similar sounding words, often used in poetry: Crossword Clue
- White blood cells fight infection as part of the body’s ______ system: Crossword Clue
- A peninsula in East Asia seperated into two states, North and South: Crossword Clue
- The study of languages: Crossword Clue
- The capital of China: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.