We have the answer for Number of Q tiles in Scrabble crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Number of Q tiles in Scrabble Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Number of Q tiles in Scrabble. This clue last appeared February 27, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Number of Q tiles in Scrabble crossword clue should be:
- ONE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 27 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCRABBLE (noun)
- an aimless drawing
- a board game in which words are formed from letters in patterns similar to a crossword puzzle; each letter has a value and those values are used to score the game
- SCRABBLE (verb)
- feel searchingly
- write down quickly without much attention to detail
- NUMBER (verb)
- put into a group
- determine the number or amount of
- NUMBER (noun)
- one of a series published periodically
- the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Borrower’s limit NYT Crossword Clue
- Rest periods NYT Crossword Clue
- Classic toy with the jingle lyric “a spring, a spring, a marvelous thing!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Tuscaloosa school informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Maker of instant pictures since 1948 NYT Crossword Clue
- Earth’s oceans, so to speak NYT Crossword Clue
- Site of an ancient painting, perhaps NYT Crossword Clue
- Scavenger ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- “The Godfather of Soul” NYT Crossword Clue
- Pouting expression NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.